Friday, September 2, 2011

Time for Halloween

Hello friends.  It's Friday and that means we have a new release for you over at StampFairy.  If you love Halloween as much as I do, you are going to love these little bears!


This cute little bear dressed up as a ghost is from the Barry Halloween Dresses 1 collection.  These little cuties would bring a smile to anyone's face at Halloween.  I colored Barry with copics and colored pencils and added some shading around his costume with chalk.  I cut him out and placed him on some halloween dp.  I added a diecut banner and some ribbon and a button. 


Here's the entire collection and you can find these adorable bears over in the shop here.  Be sure to stop by the StampFairy Blog to check out the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Stamp:  StampFairy - Barry Halloween Dresses 1
Paper:  Memory Box - Blackbird; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor pencils, gamsol, chalk, MFT banner die, ribbon, button, twine

16 comments:

  1. Hi Anita...Such a great card and what a fab image.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! You always do a fab job.
    Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! I love how you used the black and the sweet banner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the cutest Anita...! and I love the bunting too hun...

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh lol.. this made me chuckle.. i love the cute little ghost and fab background
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Anita, love his wee eyes staring out...lol..he looks scared of himself.Great colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Love the ghost and colour combo.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now it doesn't get any cuter than that! Great idea to use the banner and I love how that orange dp pops against the black. Awesome again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anita your card is so fab! i love your combo!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL!! Such a fun brilliant card, Anita! I love your take on this newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card Anita. I love the layout and the gorgeous orange papers.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol! This is so stinking cute Anita!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is super cute Anita, that image is so funny! I love what you did with the bunting as well, I may borrow that idea!! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card, love the black and orange, and adorable image - I'm so tempted!! Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, this is so cute! I love the banner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my this is absolutely adorable Anita, love the banner!! Such an great layout!

    Hugs'

    ReplyDelete