Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Precious Remembrance Guest Designer

Happy Tuesday to all of you.  Dyane of Precious Remembrance Shop chose me as a Guest Designer for the month of March.  I'm so excited!  I'll be working with the fabulous stamp set you see pictured below.


Oh, I am so in love with these sentiments and they're so versatile ... I can't wait to start sharing my projects with you.  The Precious Remembrance Shop is a new retailer that carries their own line of high quality photopolymer clear stamps.  Dyane currently has two brand new stamp sets and will be adding more collections in the next couple of months.  They ship worldwide and have both first class and priority mail available.  And you can also estimate the shipping charges before checkout ... I love that feature!  You can visit the Precious Remembrance Blog where Dyane shares tutorials and all the latest cards.  She's also over on Facebook in case you'd like to check it out.  


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Anita

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Anita with your GDT can't wait to see your creations! Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anita!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news! I look forward to seeing you use this set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that font - very versatile! Gonna have to check them out! Don't tell Steve tho'!

    ReplyDelete