Friday, September 28, 2012

Thanks So Much

Hello friends and happy Friday!  I'm so glad the weekend is finally here - I wasn't sure if it was ever gonna get here lol.  I have a new card to share today but I'm using an older image that hasn't seen ink in quite a long time.


This sweet little couple is CC Designs Puppy Kiki La Rue and you can find them over at All That Scraps.  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and then applied a touch of Star Dust Stickles to her dress buttons.  I also used some Glossy Accents on the puppy's nose.  The sentiment is from Amy R's Many Thanks Sentiments and the buttons were cut with my CC Cutters button die

Today over on the All That Scraps Blog we're sharing some projects made with some of the great older stamps.  Be sure to stop by and check out the beautiful work over there.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great weekend.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge  -  Child Image
Crazy4Challenges C4C155  -  Thank You or Thanksgiving
Love To Create Challenge 34  -  Anything Goes
Natalie and Amy's Challenge 1  -  Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesday Challenge 87  -  Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Challenge 70  -  Fur or Feathers
The Corrosive Challenge 158  -  Animal Companions

Stamps:  CC Designs - Puppy Kiki La Rue; Amy R Stamps - Many Thanks Sentiments
Paper:  Echo Park Paper - A Walk In The Park; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, CC Designs cutter - buttons die, floss, Star Dust Stickles, Glossy Accents

19 comments:

  1. Had not seen this image before. Now, seeing your fabulous card, I'll have to add her to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Anita, another fabulous card. Love the Kiki, she's really sweet (must get mine out more often!).

    Loved your snowman card a couple posts down. Do you mind if I just ask - do you make the honeycomb paper or is it something you buy? I've never seen it before.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anita
    The card is beautiful and the image is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhh so pretty Anita. I really love your coloring and the gorgeous papers. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers and fabulous sketch!! So bright and cheery. Beautifully colored, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loooonnnnggg week is right! TGIF! This is super cute! I am in love with that little pup, my girls would love this image. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous anita.stunning sweet image and design ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the kind love you left earlier. This is a wonderful card. Fab papers. Sometimes it nice to play with an old stamp. I did today and it was nice to ink the old girl up. X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I love how you have coloured her hair! Thank you so much for playing along at Natalie & Amy's xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally charming Anita! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always nice to see an older image Anita, I think sometimes we even forget we have them. Not cause we have so many others, no sirree! Sweet card, love the color combo you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute and love you coloring and colors used..thanks for joining us at Love to create for our anything goes challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fab, your cards are always so colourful!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your colouring! It's fun to dig through our older stuff & play with it again :) Thanks loads for playing with us at Shopping our Stash, & getting furry!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cute card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create Challenge. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a darling card! So very sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
    Huggies ~
    Sharron♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. what a completely sweet and adorable card; that little puppy is just so incredibly CUUUUTE and your coloring is OUTSTANDING! thank you for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh another adorable card!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete