Monday, April 1, 2013

All That Scraps April Review - Day 1

Happy Monday!  I spent Easter with family and had way too much food and chocolate :)  I certainly hope the Easter Buny was good to you and your loved ones!


So today we are starting our new April previews on the All That Scraps Blog.  I used the new Groom Trevor and Bling Emma to make an engagement card.  Don't they make the most adorable couple?  They're colored with copics and colored pencils and I used some Glamour Dust on Emma's engagement ring and the bows on her shoes.  I found this text paper at my LSS and thought it would be perfect for an engagement card!  I used a Martha Stewart heart border punch and some ribbon.  I wanted the images to be the focal point on this card so I kept my embellishments to a minimum.  Please be sure to visit the All That Scraps Blog to see what the rest of the amazing dt is sharing today!  

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Challenges 4 Everybody #17  -  Anything Goes
Dutch Dare Challenge 210  -  CAS
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge 26  -  Cute
One Crazy Stamper April Challenge  -  Black, White + One More

Stamp:  CC Designs Groom Trevor and Bling Emma
Paper:  Canvas Corp - Love; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Martha Stewart Lace Heart border punch, ribbon 

10 comments:

  1. This card is stunning Anita, beautiful image and background
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous anita! the shading of her red dress is just spot on. love the beautiful detail and her big rock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous anita.the loved up couple are so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! They are a very cute couple! I need to get a wedding card together, this gives me some inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card, great image and simple design. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Anita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card. Just love your great coloring and simple design of the card. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really cute card , thanks for sharing at glitter n sparkle x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle this week :) xx -Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely gorgeous!!

    Thanks for joining us this month at One Crazy Stamper for our Black, White + 1 Other Challenge! Good Luck!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete