Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Inspiration Tuesday at By LORi Designs

( ** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm post ** )

Hello again sweet friends!  We have a new Inspiration post over on the By LORi Designs Blog today.


I actually made a shaker card!  Can you believe I have never made a shaker card before?  I know ... I'm always so far behind everyone else lol!  Anyway, I was blog surfing a couple of weeks ago and ran across the super-talented Leanne's blog.  She was sharing a shaker card she had made using washi tape.  Well, since I have plenty of pretty washi tapes that I've collected and kind of never use, I figured I'd try a shaker card.  So easy and I love the way it turned out :)  I used the adorable Lollipop Saylor and colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used some Glamour Dust on the star on her dress and then added red, white and blue seed beads.  I also picked up some red, silver, and blue star sequins and added a few of those.  Sorry about the glare on the photo but it was hard to get a good picture with the shiny acetate.  You can check out Leanne's amazing card here and she even shares the link for directions on how to make the washi tape shaker card.  Now be sure to pop by the By LORi Designs Blog to see what the rest of this sweet DT has created this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamps:  By LORi Designs - Lollipop Saylor
Paper:  Neenah; Bazzill; acetate
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, seed beads, star sequins, washi tape, ribbon               

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful sweetie...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is fab I love those little stars! Hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet shaker card! it works perfectly with those little stars. such a cute design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ca-ute!! I need some shaker tuts! I also want to find some of plastic pre-made shaker things! lol! This is darling, I love the 4th theme!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous anita.really fab image and I love the shaker design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab shaker card, Anita - love the little beads and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete