Thursday, July 18, 2013

Baby Boo's Shower Hop



Good morning Jessica ... and everyone else too!  I hope you're having lots of fun hopping along through Baby Boo's Shower Hop.  As I'm sure all of you know by now, our fabulous Jessica is expecting a new addition to her wonderful family soon and here's the card I made for her:   


 
I used Baby Anya and Ian to make my card ... I love this little giraffe!  So anyway, I first "met" Jessica when she emailed me to ask if I would be interested in joining TGF's DT.  I've had the pleasure of getting to know Jess over the past year and she is such an AMAZING person!  Jess, whenever you mention your family it is so obvious that you are crazy in love with all of them!  I know how much you are all looking forward to Baby Boo being a part of your family and I just have to say ... Baby Boo couldn't ask for a more loving family to be born into.  So I just want to say 'Congratulations' to you, Chris, and your sweet children on the upcoming birth of Baby Boo!
 
OK, now onto the hop.  You should have arrived here from Suzanne's blog.  If you didn't, you may want to hop over to the Greeting Farm Blog to start at the beginning.  Your next stop on the hop will be Jo's blog.
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the hop!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - Baby Anya and Ian
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Sugar & Spice; Bazzill; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Star Dust Stickles, ribbon, embossing folder, button, floss

36 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute yet simple enough to be able to reproduce. I just love that giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the way you colored up this giraffe! This is totally adorable Anita!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I am seriously tearing up here. What a sweet, sweet way to describe me and my little (ok, totally not so little ; ) family. I do love them so! This was the BEST surprise- your card is precious and the coloring on that giraffe is stunning as always. I've enjoyed getting to know you, too- I think you're awesome! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the shading on the giraffe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this sweet card! Beautiful and so darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Anita tienes toda la razón la familia es muy importante y que mejor manera de celebrar el nacimiento de un bebe que trae a este mundo dicha y felicidad, tal como lo muestras en tu tarjeta dinamismo en los colores, alegría con tan lindo sellito y amor en esta armonía de tarjeta felicidades.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that giraffe colouring is so great! so much dimension in such a little image! Great job! wonderful card! You guys are awesome for doing this for Jessica! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE the design and colors you have used! The image is so cute, and beautifully colored. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors you chose the yellow ribbon bow is perfect. live the pink heart on the giraffe love this card

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love giraffes for baby too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet card! I love the giraffe! What i most like is that the card is not to pink and girly, i think the pastels really work!

    hugs, Evy

    ReplyDelete
  12. awe this is just a cute card for the shower hop love the little giraffe with heart too cute. hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card--love the giraffe and the blocks of color.

    ReplyDelete
  14. positively lovely! This is a perfect idea for a baby shower card - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aw so cute anita.really gorgeous image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ANITA!!
    i love how you coloured your giraffe!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cutie that Giraffe! Plus such a beautiful thing you have done for Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore this card! I love the design and the adorable image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute. I love that giraffe and you colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Precious card, Anita! Love the sweet giraffe!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So adorable! And I love the design layout! Bookmarking it for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That giraffe is too darn cute! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love that cute little giraffe and you featured him so well against that simple background with those soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your coloring of the giraffe is stellar! Love your card, Anita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors of this card. WOW. great layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. How cute is this! Love the little giraffe :) nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anita, this is the ultimate sweet baby card.. So happy and cute. I had no idea Jessica was adding a sweet girl to her family! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a great layout, simple and sweet

    ReplyDelete