Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Smile!

( ** Please scroll down for my Greeting Farm post ** )


Hello again!  Today is Tuesday so that means we have a new inspiration post over on the By LORi Design Blog.  


I used this adorable little Puddle Jumper Hadley on my card today.  Isn't she a cutie patoodie?  I colored her with copics and colored pencils.  I used some leftover scraps of paper and added a few buttons.  A very CAS card today that let's the image be the focal point.  Be sure to stop by the By Lori Design Blog to see what the rest of this fabulous DT is sharing today! 

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
Whimsy Stamps Challenge 62  -  Clean and Simple

Stamps:  BLD - Puddle Jumper Hadley; CC Designs - Sweet Summer Sentiments by AmyR Stamps
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Fruit Stand; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, buttons, floss

6 comments:

  1. Waw The card is so very cute and those buttons looks so great on the card. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it. Great image and CAS look.

    Be blessed, Beckie
    Just B Creative Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made me smile with this adorable card Anita :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous anita.i love the sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet CAS card, Anita!! :))

    ReplyDelete