Friday, November 22, 2013

Let It Snow



Happy Friday everyone!  We're starting a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge today over on the Greeting Farm Blog.  It was our lovely Rachel's turn to pick a theme and she chose ... Let It Snow.  So, she wants to see snow, snowflakes, snowmen, or snowballs ... you know, that cold & frosty stuff :) 


I used My Heart from our November release on my card today.  I colored her with copics and colored pencils and then cut her out with nestabilities.  I added Distress Crackle Paint and Glamour Dust around the edges of my dp and on the snowflakes.  Then I put a little pearl in the snowflakes for some added shine.  The sentiment is from an older My Favorite Things sentiment set.  Be sure to stop by the Greeting Farm Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today.  OK, go ink up a TGF image and let's see your snowy image in our FFF challenge this week!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
ABC Christmas Challenge  -  W For Winter Wishes
Creative Creations Challenge 23  -  Sparkle and Shine
Creative Knockouts Challenge 12  -  Snowflakes


Stamps:  The Greeting Farm - My Heart; My Favorite Thing - Merry & Bright
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Merry & Bright; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Caran d'Ache and Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol, Glamour Dust, Distress Crackle Paint, Impression Obsession Snowflake die, pearls, Nestabilities   

8 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the snowflakes you used, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning anita.gorgeous image and colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty where did you find the snowflake I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card that is just the best sentiment too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time at ABC Christmas Challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great card, Anita. Beautifully coloured as usual. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the edge of your dP that's really awesome gives a real feel of winter!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a clever and brilliant creation! Your artwork is really one-of-a-kind and i love the design you put in that card. My best and most heartfelt merry Christmas greetings to you and your family. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete