Friday, April 25, 2014

Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge

Good morning everyone!  I'm so glad it's Friday and the weekend is almost here!  Today I'm sharing an inspiration card I made for Your Next Stamp's Fun Friday Challenge 11


This adorable image is Blossoma YNS digital stamp.  I love this image!  It's so cute and it just makes me think of Spring!  I colored the image with copics and colored pencils and then added some Glossy Accents to the puppy's nose and pads of her feet.  To enter our challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration picture below.  I flipped my card and followed the sketch.  Be sure to stop by the YNS Challenge Blog for more inspiration from the team and to get all the challenge details.  

        


Thank you so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge  -  Animal & Striped Paper
Created With Love Challenge CWLC 80  -  In The Garden
Digi Galore Challenge  -  Flowers
Incy Wincy Challenge  -  Furry Friends
Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday #22  -  Animals

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Blossom
Paper:  Carta Bella - Cool Summer; Bazzill
Other:  Copics, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Glossy Accents, MFT cloud die

8 comments:

  1. aw so sweet anita.adorable image and i love your colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anita, I so love your card it's so adorable and cute. Beautifully coloured too. Thankyou for joining us at Digi Galore. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with CWL this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, it makes me smile. You have colored the image beautifully. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Galore
    Cindye

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I cant get over your colouring- just awesome! Super cute stamp, love it all.
    Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out Challenge blog, see you Tuesday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card! I really love your coloring of the dog and the flowers. I find it always hard to color animals, but you did great! Thanks for sharing at Kitty Bee Designs and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. just adorable, just like my dog, thank you for joining us at created with love challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is super cute Anita!! I love your coloring and this cute cute scene!
    Mahalo for joining our Aloha Friday Challenge (#22) at Kitty Bee Designs!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete