Friday, February 6, 2015

TGF Farm Fresh Friday - Roses Are Red


( ** Please scroll down for my Your Next Stamp post ** )




Happy Friday friends!  I hope you've had a fabulous week.  It's been really cold here so I've just been trying to stay warm!  So, are you ready for a fun new challenge?  Today we have a new Farm Fresh Friday Challenge on the TGF Blog and the theme is "Roses Are Red".

 
I used sweet little Amelia from the new OA - Special Delivery stamp set.  I colored her with copics and added a bit of Glamour Dust to the heart on her hair flower.  My papers are from the We Go Together collection by Pebbles.  I kept my card very simple since I'm mailing it to a very special person and I didn't want it to be bulky.
 
Be sure to stop by the TGF Blog to see what the rest of the team is sharing today for our latest FFF.  I hope you find some time to play along in our challenge.  The random winner receives a $25 Gift Certificate to the TGF Store!!!   

There are only a few simple rules to play along in the challenge:

- You must use a TGF stamp (rubber, digi, or clear) as your main image
- Entries must be uploaded to the TGF Blog no later than February 12, at noon CST
- The fabulous prize:  A $25 Gift Certificate to The Greeting Farm Store!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Simply Create Too Challenge 78  -  Valentine's Day/Hearts
 
Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - OA Special Delivery
Paper:  Pebbles - We Go Together; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust 
 

6 comments:

  1. SUPER DUPER CUTE Anita. Love the background paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Anita!!! Love it! :-D
    Thank you so much for joining us in Aloha Friday Challenge at Kitty Bee Designs this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :-D
    Milka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the limited colour palette Anita - great card

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely - super colouring!

    Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Valentines / Love Challenge!

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete