Wednesday, June 17, 2015

SugarPea Designs SPD17 - Feeling Sentimental

Good morning everyone!  I hope you're having a great week so far.  We have a new challenge over on the SugarPea Designs Blog today so I hope you're ready to get inky and play along!


 
I used the sweet SugarCuts - Baby Diaper Pin die set to cut out the "baby" sentiment and then I stamped the rest of the sentiment with the Bundle of Joy clear stamp set.  I used the SugarCuts - Heart Border die to cut the heart border strip.  I added a few sequins to finish my card and give it a bit of sparkle.  A very clean and simple card to welcome a sweet little baby girl!  I wish I could say this was a quick and easy card ... it should have been lol.  But since I normally have a colored image as my focal point I really struggled with this card.  But I am happy with the way it turned out.      
 


The rules are simple:
   -   Create a new card or project using the SPD theme provided
   -   SugarPea Design stamps are not required to play along or to win, but would be appreciated
      -   Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword SPD17 so that we can check out your beautiful work
   -   Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz on the SugarPea Designs Blog
   -   One randomly selected winner will receive a $10 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs Online Shoppe.  However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp the prize will increase to $15!!!

 
 
 
 

Make sure to stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for links to the DT's amazing project!

Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have an awesome day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  SugarPea Designs - Bundle of Joy
Paper:  Echo Park - Bundle of Joy Dots & Stripes; Cougar
Other:  SugarCuts - Baby Diaper Pin, SugarCuts - Heart Border, sequins

1 comment: