Friday, July 24, 2015

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #19

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you've had an amazing week!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our latest Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog.



Doesn't it look like these penguins are having lots of fun?  I mean, who wouldn't love being able to slide down a rainbow, right?  These sweet penguins are from the new Waddles - Rainbow Fun stamp set.  Take a look at the photo of the stamp set below and you'll see even more adorable penguin images and perfect sentiments to go along with them!  I colored the penguins with my copics and cut them out using the Waddles - Rainbow Fun Die Set.  I cut out the rainbow, sun, and cloud using the Rainbow Fun Die Set.  I also used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set and the Stitched Square Die Set on my card.  I finished my card by added a few yummy gumdrops




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the beautiful projects by the rest of the DT! 


 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Waddles - Rainbow Fun
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Springtime; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Waddle - Rainbow Fun Die Set, Rainbows and Happiness Die Set, Stitched Rectangle Die Set, Stitched Square Die Set, Gumdrops, Glossy Accents
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! Everything about it is so cute! Which paper pad is the design paper from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Everything about it is so cute! Which paper pad is the design paper from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Oma! The paper is from Doodlebug Design's Springtime 6x6 pad.

      Delete
  3. aw so gorgeous anita.the little penguins are so cute and i love the rainbow ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete