Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fa La La Laa Lahhhh

Good morning friends.  I know Christmas has come and gone but I still had one Christmas card that I wanted to share.  Paperie Ink is a fairly new stamp company and I was lucky enough to win one of their adorable stamp sets on facebook.



These cute hedgies are from the Christmas Carolers clear set.  Be sure to check it out because there are lots of sweet images and sentiments included in the set and it also happens to be on sale right now!  I used the foliage stamp to make it look as though the little hedgies are meeting under the mistletoe.  I'm not sure it actually looks like mistletoe but I still thought it turned out cute.  I colored the images with copics and then added a few enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have a great day!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
A Snowflake Promise Challenge 13  -  Winter Christmas Theme
Cards and More Challenge 148  -  Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge  -  Anything Goes Christmas

Stamp:  Paperie Ink - Christmas Carolers
Paper:  Simple Stories - Claus & Co
Other:  Copics, red twine, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, enamel dots

2 comments:

  1. so lovely! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. Love the image and the plaid paper you used. Just lovely. Thanks for joining in on our Challenge in December. Good luck.
    Lynn, Holly Jolly DT

    ReplyDelete