Monday, January 4, 2016

The Challenge #55 - Sketch

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope you had an enjoyable weekend and a great beginning to 2016!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our first challenge of the new year over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge






Our challenge this week is a fun sketch.  I picked up the cute Newton's Sick Day stamp set at my local shop a few weeks ago and decided this sweet image would be perfect for today's sketch.  Be sure to check out all the adorable images and sentiments that are included in this set.  I'm actually more of a dog person than a cat person but I love this funny set!  I colored Newton, the tissues and the pill bottle with copics.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die Set from Your Next Stamp and the sentiment flag is from My Favorite Things.  I also added a few enamel dots to my card. 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the gorgeous projects by the rest of the DT!  I hope you find some time to play along with us! 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week!


Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Come And Get It Challenge  -  Something New
Glitter N Sparkle Challenge 169  -  Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge 279  -  Anything Goes

Stamp:  Newton's Nook - Newton's Sick Day
Paper:  Simple Stories - Say Cheese; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies, MFT Flag Banner Die, Spellbinders Circle Dies, enamel dots



13 comments:

  1. Oh this is just sweet! That get-well "Newtonne" will surely help make anyone feel better. Gorgeous papers and your coloring is exquisite! Really a cute feel-better card. Love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the colours, Anita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever sentiment!! lol! She is super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Anita, your coloring is absolutely PURRFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cutie would make anyone feel better Anita, and what a great find. Thanks for playing along with Come And Get It challenges, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling little nurse kitty!!! So sweet and Purrrrrfect for the sketch Anita!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, lovely colors. I like the image, it makes me smile :) Thank you for playing with Glitter N Sparkle. DT Kasha

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this?! Gorgeous color work, and such a darling pun! Loving your mix of prints, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Your coloring is amazing--as always!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is as adorable as can be...just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute Anita, I love the tiny tissues and meds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That kitten is just precious and I love the stripes and dots together!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anita, this is so adorable! It would make anyone that is sick feel better very quickly! XX

    ReplyDelete