Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Your Next Stamp - March Feature Day

Good morning!  Today is Feature Day over on the Your Next Stamp Blog, which means that the team is sharing new samples featuring the YNS stamps and dies.  Our theme this month is "think spring".




I thought I'd whip up some cute little Easter treat bags for my family's Easter gathering this year.  I started by using some fun polka-dotted paper and the Cute Little Shopping Bag.  After I had these bags assembled (they're super easy!), I stamped and colored some of the adorable chicks from the Hey Chickie! stamp set.  I cut out the chicks using the coordinating die and popped them on the bags with foam dots for some dimension.  After adding some candy to the bags I simply tied them with some ribbon.  OK, three down and about a dozen more to make ... whew!  And hopefully I won't eat all the candy before I have the bags filled ;-)





Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to see what the rest of the DT is sharing today.  If you leave a comment on the YNS Blog you may be the lucky winner of a stamp set of your choice!

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita


4 comments:

  1. What a darling chickies and great papers too...happy Easter :), hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I had never noticed that fun circle die in that set. Onto my wish list!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you say "ADORABLE"!!! These are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! I love the polka dot treat bags and those chicks are too cute!

    ReplyDelete