Monday, April 11, 2016

The Challenge #68 - Color Inspiration

( ** Please scroll down for the SugarPea Designs Blog Hop and the Your Next Stamp Teacher Appreciation posts ** )
 

Good morning!  I hope you had a fabulous and fun weekend.   Today I'm sharing a card I made for the new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.  Each week we have a different type of challenge and this week it's a color challenge.  So grab your stamps and play along!





I used this little girl from the BB You Have My Heart stamp set from My Favorite Things.  Isn't she a cutie?  I cut a piece of watercolor paper with the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp and watercolored it with distress inks and water.  I colored the sweet girl with copics and then cut her out using the coordinating die-namic.  Lastly, I added a few clear sequins to my card.

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Thing - BB You Have My Heart
Paper:  Watercolor; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, MFT BB You Have My Heart Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, sequins

13 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! Wow you have been a busy girl! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Anita, I especially love the technique you have used on the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my most favorite sets!! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely and what an adorable image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning Anita.Gorgeous sweet image and your colouring is fabulous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet image and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anita, I just love this little girl! SO sweet! Fabulous coloring and your background is so pretty! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little scene you have created Anita, this little lady is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just beautiful! your coloring is flawless!!

    I love the name of your blog too : )

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anita, this is precious and so beautifully colored! And your watercolored background is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is too sweet! Love how you colored the image and set her off from the cardfront with your watercolored background.

    ReplyDelete