Monday, April 25, 2016

The Challenge #70 - Masculine Inspiration

Good morning, I hope you had an enjoyable weekend.  Today starts a new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.




Our challenge this week is a masculine inspiration challenge and we have an awesome picture to inspire you!  I used the helicopter from Your Next Stamp's Just Plane Amazing stamp set.  I colored it with copics and then used the coordinating die to cut out the helicopter.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut some Neenah cardstock and then stamped the Stripe-tastic Edge in black along the bottom.  I sponged on some distress ink in Tumbled Glass and then used foam dots to adhere the helicopter.  I cut the clouds with the Puffy Cloud Border Die and added a few gumdrops to finish my card.

 

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Just Plane Amazing and Stripe-tastic Edge
Paper:  Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Just Plane Amazing Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Puffy Cloud Border Die, YNS Gumdrops

10 comments:

  1. Anita, this is just so FUN! I ordered this set and can't wait to play with it! I hope my cards will be as precious as this one! The sponged background is perfect! This card makes me SMILE! :))) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claire. You always make my day with your sweet comments. I know your cards will be perfect! This is such a fun set to play with.

      Delete
  2. Could this BE any cuter?! Hint: The answer is no. This is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card! I love your soft, blue sky and that little helicopter is just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally adorable, Anita! I soooo love your sweet cards and fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, I love your light blue sky and those fabulous clouds. Your little chopper is adorable.

    ReplyDelete