Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Look Whooo's Having A Birthday

Good morning!  I have a fun and colorful birthday card to share today.


This cute owl is from Pink and Main's What A Hoot stamp set - I love how he's peeking out of the box!  There are several fun owl images and cute sentiments in this set so be sure to stop by Pink and Main's shop to check it out!  I colored the image with copics and paper-pieced the gift box.  Then I used the coordinating die to cut out the owl.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp to cut the designer paper.  I applied Glossy Accents to the owl's beak used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the ribbon and bow.  I wrapped some twine around my card and then added a few enamel dots.   

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing week!


Stamp:  Pink and Main - What A Hoot
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Hip Hip Hooray; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main What A Hoot Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Glossy Accents, Doodlebug Design enamel dots, twine

1 comment: