Friday, June 3, 2016

Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge #40

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new Sketch and Color Challenge over on the Your Next Stamp Blog




I used the cute little bunny from the Love and Smiles clear stamp set.  I love the little animals in this set!  I colored the bunny and balloon with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used my Stitched Rectangle Die to cut some watercolor paper and then used distress inks to create the background.  I added a few sparkly gumdrops to finish my card.




To enter the challenge you need to follow the sketch and/or the inspiration photo.  Be sure to stop by the Your Next Stamp Blog to read the challenge details and to see the fabulous projects by the rest of the DT!




Thanks so much for stopping by!  Please drop by again tomorrow as we'll be sharing peeks of our fabulous June release!

Hugs, Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment