Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Older and Wiser

Good morning!  I have a fun birthday shaker card to share today.



This little cutie is from Pink and Main's What A Hoot stamp set.  There are several fun owl images and cute sentiments in this set so be sure to stop by Pink and Main's shop to check it out!  I colored the image with copics and diecut him with the coordinating die.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Die from Your Next Stamp to cut the designer paper and white cardstock.  The shaker pouch is from Impression Obsession and the sequins are from Craft Medley.  I applied Glossy Accents to the owl's beak and feet and used my Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen on the balloons. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. 


Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in these challenges:
Marker Pop Challenge #99  -  It's All About Diecuts
Pink and Main Challenge #11  -  Shakers

Stamp:  Pink and Main - What a Hoot
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Hip Hip Hooray; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Pink and Main What a Hoot Dies, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies, Spellbinders Circle Die, Impression Obsession Small Shaker Card Pouch, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, Craft Medley Sequins - Citrus and Rhythm & Blues

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I like the brightly colored sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet!! I am a sucker for a good shaker! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card.
    Lovely design and colours
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Adorable!! Saw it over at Pink & Main challenge.

    ReplyDelete