Tuesday, July 5, 2016

You're The Cream In My Coffee

Good afternoon!  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable coffee-themed digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.




This cute little critter stamp is Coffee Friends and I think these two friends are having a fun time!  I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it with my copics.  I diecut the image and the scalloped backing with SugarPea Designs' SugarCut - Birthday Journal Die.  I used Your Next Stamp's Stitched Rectangle Die to cut the pretty plaid paper from Doodlebug Design.  I added Glossy Accents to their noses and then used white acrylic paint to add some polka-dots to her dress and bow.  I used a black glaze pen on their eyes and lastly added some sequins for a bit of sparkle. 

Copics used:
Bear - E31, E30, E50, E00, E000, R02, R00
Green - YG23, YG03, YG21
Blue - BG05, BG01, B000
Pink - RV55, RV63, RV52
Yellow - Y13, Y11, Y000
Gray - C3, C1
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!
 
Hugs, Anita
 
I would like to enter my card in this challenge:
 
Stamp:  Craftin Desert Divas - Coffee Friends
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, SPD SugarCut - Birthday Journal Card Die, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, white acrylic paint, sequins
 

6 comments:

  1. This is shut-the-front-door cute!!!!!!!!!!!! Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely adorable!! Beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us for the Coffee Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas!

    ReplyDelete