Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Your Next Stamp - August DT Dare

Good morning friends!  Today I'm joining Your Next Stamp as a guest to play along in their DT Dare!  The dare this month is to create a project with a celebration theme.




I used this cute little Bluebell Bunny stamp for my card today.  This sweet bunny is one of the new August release stamps.  I colored this cutie with copics and then diecut her with the Bluebell Bunny Die Set.    I used the Stitched Rectangle Die to cut my papers and finished my card by adding some sparkly gumdrops




 
Be sure to stop by the YNS Blog for more inspiration.  Karen gives away a stamp set to one lucky person that leaves a comment!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a great day!

Stamp:  Your Next Stamp - Bluebell Bunny
Paper:  Doodlebug Design; Neenah
Other:  Copics, YNS Bluebell Bunny Die, YNS Stitched Rectangle Die, YNS Sparkly Gumdrops

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bunny is to die for!!!!!! The cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw so gorgeous Anita.Adorable image and your colouring is beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete