Saturday, October 15, 2016

The Challenge #82 - Inspiration Challenge

Good morning friends!  Today I'm sharing a card I made for our new challenge over at Always Playing With Paper's The Challenge.



Our challenge this week is an inspiration challenge and we have a beautiful picture to inspire you.  I used the sweet mermaid and fish from Taylored Expressions' Mermaid Kisses and Oceans of Fun stamp set.  I colored everything with copics and then diecut the images with the coordinating dies.  I used my Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the mermaid to give her a little sparkle.   The fun paper is from Doodlebug Design, as are the "bubble" enamel dots.

Be sure to stop by The Challenge to see what the rest of the DT created this week.  I hope you find some time to play along in the challenge. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Taylored Expressions - Mermaid Kisses and Oceans of Fun Stamp and Die Combo
Paper:  Doodlebug Design - Under The Sea; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen, black glaze pen, Doodlebug Shape Sprinkles - Bubbles

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Anita, this is such a delightful little scene you have created.

    ReplyDelete