Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pix's Happy Holiday

Hello everyone!  I hope you're having a fabulous day.  I'm sharing a Christmas card using some new release products from Mama Elephant.


I fell in love with these adorable bunnies in the Pix's Happy Holiday stamp set as soon as I saw them!  You just can't get much cuter, right?  I colored all the images with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating Creative Cuts.  The little gifts are from the Wooly Winter stamp set and diecut using the Wooly Winter Creative Cuts.  The sentiment is from the Jingle Greetings set.  I used a black glaze pen on the bunny eyes and noses and Glossy Accents on the holly berries and Christmas lights.  I used a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen on the gifts and red hairbow.  To create the background, I sponged some Peacock Feathers distress ink onto a watercolor panel, flicked some water droplets, and then dried with a paper towel.  I cut the snowdrift using Lawn Fawn's Stitched Hillside Borders.  I added some clear sequins for a touch of sparkle.  I'm sure I'll be playing with this stamp set a lot this season.  

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
7 Kids College Fund Challenge #1  -  Anything Goes

Stamps:  Mama Elephant - Pix's Happy Holiday, Jingle Greetings, and Wooly Winter
Paper:  Neenah, watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, Distress inks, Mama Elephant Creative Cuts - Pix's Happy Holiday and Wooly Winter, Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border dies, black glaze pen, Glossy Accents, Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen, white gel pen, sequins

4 comments:

  1. They are just darling!!!! What a great card for the holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is fabulous! Beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! Thank you for playing in our challenge at 7 Kids College Fund. Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Annette....... LOVE this fab card!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete