Saturday, November 19, 2016

Season's Greetings

Good evening!  I hope you're having lots of fun this weekend.  I'm sharing another Christmas card featuring a beautiful Christmas image from Power Poppy.


This image is just one of the stamps included in the Bottlebrush Holiday stamp set.  I colored the image with distress inks.  It doesn't show well in the photo but I used lots of Glamour Dust on the trees so there's lots of sparkle.  I used the MFT Stitched Circle Frames to create the shaker window.  The sentiment is stamped on a banner I cut with the Die-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX.  The pattern papers are from My Mind's Eye 6x6 Sugar Plum collection and I added a MME Sugar Plum Enamel Shape on the sentiment banner. 
 


I'm entering my card in the Power Poppy November Power & Spark Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita


Stamp:  Power Poppy - Bottlebrush Holiday
Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Sugar Plum; watercolor paper
Other:  Distress Inks, Glamour Dust, sequins, foam tape, acetate, MFT Stitched Circle Frames Die-namics, MFT Fishtail Flags Layers STAX Die-namic, MME Sugar Plum Enamel Shape

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card your stamp image is gorgeous l do see lots of glitter and the colours are just gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love these bottlebrushes!!! This is to die for! Great shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely delightful shaker card Anita!! The papers and colors are just charming!! Thanks for joining our Power and Spark challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete