Friday, June 30, 2017

Let's Chill

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a card using an adorable stamp and die set from My Favorite Things.  


I used this cute little penguin and palm tree from the Penguins in Paradise stamp set.  I started my card by applying distress inks to a piece of watercolor paper I cut using the Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Stax Die-namic.  I colored the images with copics and diecut them with the coordinating die-namics.  I used a black glaze pen on the penguin's eyes.  It's (finally) starting to get hot where I live so I thought this little penguin with the popsicle would be perfect for a card today!

Thank you for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Penguins in Paradise
Paper:  Neenah; watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, distress inks, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rectangle Stax, MFT Penguins in Paradise Die-namics, black glaze pen

1 comment: