Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Scootin' By To Say Hello!

Good morning.  Today I'm sharing a sweet card using a fun stamp and die from Newton's Nook Designs.


This cute image is from the Newton Scoots By stamp set.  I colored Newton and his (her?) scooter with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used the Stitched Rectangle Dies from Your Next Stamp to diecut my dp and white cardstock panel.  I applied some distress inks to the white cardstock to create my background, then added some diecut clouds from this stamp set. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

I would like to enter my card in the following challenge:
Inky Paws Challenge #48  -  Use Stripes

Stamp:  Newton's Nook Designs - Newton Scoots By
Paper:  Bella Blvd - Sweet Sweet Spring; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, NND Newton Scoots By Dies, YNS Stitched Rectangle Dies
 

4 comments:

  1. Awww! This card is so cute! I love the fun coloring on the image and the bright striped paper makes the perfect backdrop for this cheerful card! Thanks for getting inky with us and linking up to our inky paws challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an Adorable card!!! I have yet to buy a Newton Nook stamp set. I probably should put one on my Bday list!!! I don't own a cat but he is sooo cute!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet! Love the colorful stripes! Newton looks like he is having a blast! Thanks so much for sharing at Inky Paws Challenge!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete