Sunday, October 1, 2017

Dropping By To Say Hi

Good morning everyone!  I've got a clean and simple card using a new stamp from Lawn Fawn


These adorable images are from the For You, Deer set.  I colored the images with copics then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I diecut the circle with the My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Frames die.  I used distress ink behind the circle and the bottom of the cardbase.  I used the Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die to cut the border on my white cardstock.  I applied black glaze pen to the bear's eyes and nose and also to the deer's nose.  I added some 28 Lilac Lane sequins to finish my card. 

Copics used:
Deer - E33, E31, E30, 100, E42, E41, E40, R20, E02, E00, E000
Bear - C3, C1, R30, Colorless Blender, E02, E00

Thank you so much for stopping by!  

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - For You, Deer
Paper:  Neenah, watercolor paper
Other:  Copics, Distress Inks, Lawn Fawn For You Deer dies, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Frames die, My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges die, black glaze pen, 28 Lilac Lane sequins


1 comment: