Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Peace On Earth

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable image from Sassy Cheryl's


This is a new image that Cheryl just added to the shop and it's called Making Memories.  I fell in love with this sweet image as soon as I saw it ... I just love that polar bear and penguins cuddling together!  I printed the image on Neenah and diecut the cardstock with a stitched rectangle die.  I colored the image with copics and added a little bit of Glamour Dust to the ground snow and the igloo.  I added some enamel dots to finish off the card.  Be sure to stop by Cheryl's shop to check out all the beautiful digis she has. 

Copics Used:
Bear - W2, W1, W0, R30, R00
Bear Nose & Paws - W7, W5, W3
Penguins - C7, C5, C3, and BV20, C1
Penguins Beaks & Feet - Y38, Y35, Y15, Y13

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Sassy Cheryl's - Making Memories; Sentiment - The Greeting Farm
Paper:  Carta Bella - Winter Fun; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Glamour Dust, enamel dots 

2 comments: