Wednesday, February 7, 2018

We'll Always Be Pals

Good morning!  I've got a fun winter card featuring some cute critters from My Favorite Things.


These adorable animals are from the Polar Pals stamp set.  I masked off a snowbank on a piece of cardstock then sponged some distress ink for the background.  I colored the bear and penguin with copics and then diecut them using the coordinating dies.  I used a black glaze pen on the eyes and bear's nose, and added Nuvo Crystal Glaze to the penguin's beak and feet.  I used some pretty papers from Pink & Main's Frosty 6x6 paper pad.  I added a few Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops and used a white gel pen for some highlights.

Copics Used:
Bear - C1, R30
Penguin - C7, C5, C3, C1, R30 and Y38, Y19, Y15
Bear and Penguin Clothes - V17, V15, V12 and BG09, BG05, BG01

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you have an amazing day!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Polar Pals
Paper:  Pink & Main - Frosty; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Your Next Stamp Stitched Rectangle Die, black glaze pen, white gel pen, MFT Polar Pals Dies, Nuvo White Blizzard Glitter Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment