Friday, February 23, 2018

Yay! Yay! Yay! It's Your Birthday!

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable Birdie Brown stamp set from My Favorite Things.


I fell in love with these cute BB Birthday Chicks stamps as soon as I saw them.  Of course, I always love everything Birdie Brown lol.  I started by using the Die-namics Gift Box Cover-Up to cut the window frame from cardstock.  The pretty papers behind the windows are from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack ... I love the bright colors and pretty patterns in this pad.  I colored the birds and balloons with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating dies.  I used acetate, foam tape and sequins to create a shaker card.  I used a black glaze pen on the birds' eyes.  I used a white gel pen to create the white dots and highlights on the balloons, bird cheeks, and cupcakes.  I used a Wink of Stella clear glitter pen on the balloons to give them a little bit of sparkle.

Copics used:
Yellow - Y15, Y13, Y11, Y00
Orange - YR18,YR14, YR12
Blue - BG05, BG01, B000
Green - YG03, YG25, YG21
Pink - RV55, RV63, RV52
Brown - E31  

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  My Favorite Things - BB Birthday Chicks 
Paper:  My Favorite Things - Sweet Celebration; Neenah
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, white gel pen, Wink of Stella glitter pen, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment