Thursday, March 1, 2018

A Pink Dinosaur

Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a card that I posted over on The Greeting Farm Blog.



I used some of the cute stamps from the How Rawr You? clear stamp set.  I don't know about you but I typically think of male cards when I see dinosaur stamps.  But then I remembered that my little granddaughter loves dinosaurs, so I thought I'd make a fun shaker card for her.  I colored the dinosaur and trees with copics and then diecut them with the coordinating How Rawr You? Die Cuts
Copics Used:
Dinosaur - RV66, RV55, RV63, RV52, RV10, V15, V12
Trees - YG17, YG03, YG01
 

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  The Greeting Farm - How Rawr You?
Paper:  Simple Stories; Neenah; watercolor
Other:  Copics, black glaze pen, Wink of Stella clear glitter pen, sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment