Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Carry An Umbrella

Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card featuring an adorable stamp from Craftin Desert Divas.



I fell in love with this cute Rainbows & Sunshine stamp set when it was released last year but never had much of a chance to play with it till now.  I started by diecutting a piece of Bristol card using a stitched rectangle die.  I used a Versamark inkpad and white heat-embossed umbrellas on the Bristol card.  Next, I sponged on Distress Oxide Inks and then wiped over the embossed areas with a clean cloth to remove the excess ink.  I stamped one of the adorable girls from the set and diecut it using a stitched circle die.  I colored the image with copics and then adhered the circle to the card base using foam tape.  I also sponged the sentiment flag with Distress Oxide Inks and then stamped one of the sentiments from the stamp set.  I added a few sequins to give my card a touch of sparkle. 

Copics Used:
Skin - E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair - C7, C5, C3, C1
Pink - RV55, RV63, RV52
Orange - YR18, YR14, YR12

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Hugs, Anita

Stamp:  Craftin Desert Divas - Rainbows & Sunshine
Paper:  Bristol; Neenah
Other:  Copics, Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die, My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Die, My Favorite Things Layered Flag Die, white embossing powder, sequins

2 comments: